2.21.2010

Booty Call

Does this actually work?
Hello 
I liked your profile :) 
You are cute! 
...and I loved your thing about people writing "your nice" lol. I feel the same way 
I'm in town all day tomorrow on a long layover (I travel a ton for work so this is pretty typical). 
I am coming home from a trip to Europe/the Middle East. 
Before I say anything else I want to be clear I'm not just looking for a travel hookup. I'm looking for a friend to hang out with when I'm in town (I fly through here all the time). If there were benefits to the relationship, great... but that's not as important as meeting a cool person here. 
So I'm 28, 6 ft, athletic, successful, etc. 
I would love to get to know you quick since my flight leaves tomorrow at 9:30 PM 
I'd love to get in touch and see if we get along :) 
Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment